- ABOUT Philippine Law Office
- Fields of Specialization
- Administrative, Civil and Criminal Litigation
- Admiralty and Maritime Law and Litigation
- Corporate Services, Business Organizations, Corporate Transactions, Commercial Law and Litigation
- Employment and Labor Law & Litigation
- Entertainment Law
- Family Law, Estate Planning, Wills and Succession
- Immigration & Citizenship
- Local Government, Election Law and Administrative Law
- Local and International Taxation
- Philippine Attorneys
- Contact Philippine Law Office
Local Government, Election Law and Administrative Law
Our lawyers possess extensive experience in dealing with various local governments in the Philippines. They have handled numerous matters which involve negotiating with local governments, dealings with local pre-qualification bids and awards committees, negotiations and litigation involving local and community taxation, real property assessment and taxation. At NDV Law, we take pride in our ability to navigate through and prevail in regulatory and administrative hearings before local governments and local legislative bodies.
We assist hopeful politicians and incumbent local elective officials during campaign and elections, which includes among others, services during pre-election, counting of ballots, canvassing, representation in pre-proclamation controversies, election protests and quo warranto proceedings. In order to ensure that our clients are assured of clean, honest and fair elections, our lawyers conduct seminars for the candidate’s watchers and campaign staff to brief them on election law and policies. Our lawyers work round the clock during critical periods of the campaign and election day to give our clients the competitive legal edge to win.
Let us help you. For further inquiries, you may seek legal assistance by e-mailing us at email@example.com.
Nicolas & De Vega Law Offices is a full service law firm in the Philippines. You may visit us at the 16th Flr., Suite 1607 AIC Burgundy Empire Tower, ADB Ave., Ortigas Center, 1605 Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines. You may also call us at +632 4706126, +632 4706130, +632 4016392.